Proof Testing in Toledo, Ohio
WEST Equipment Co. Inc. provides proof testing for all of your rigging needs
At WEST Equipment Co. Inc., we have all of the latest, highly technical instruments to accurately proof test your equipment. Our state-of-the-art facility in Northwest Ohio is equipped to provide your ropes, chains and bolts with comprehensive testing that is second to none.
We are leaders in the proof testing industry and we work hard to understand the proof testing needs of your company.
We provide proof testing for a wide variety of equipment including:
- Wire rope
- Chain fall
- Hoist rings
WEST Equipment Co. Inc. has the equipment that will meet your company’s proof testing needs. Some of the features that set our equipment apart include the following features:
- A peak hold function shows the highest measurement recorded for the most accurate results available (meets or exceeds ASME standards).
- We have the capability to pull test equipment weighing from 0 to 185,000 pounds.
How often should I proof test?
Our experts answer your questions
The experienced professionals at WEST Equipment Co. Inc. recommend facilities proof test annually, depending on the importance of the feeder and the number of in-service and test failures experienced. Proof testing can reliably detect weak spots due to:
- Wear and tear as a result of regular usage
- Excessive pitting or corrosion
- Weld splatter
- Acid or caustic burns
- Deterioration caused by general wear and tear
- Stretched chain links or components
- Evidence of heat damage
- Bent, twisted or deformed chain links or components
- Chemical attack
- And other common problems
Contact the experienced professionals at WEST Equipment Co. Inc. for all of your proof testing needs. We would be happy to come out to your company or work-site to offer a consultation.